Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pregnancy Makes the Time Fly By.

I swore that I wouldn't let this blog go by the wayside, but alas I did, and I apologize.

Anyway--I listed more items on etsy today--yay! Check them out here. And I'll be putting some printmaking prints on there too. Here are some of the listings:Chicken Frenzy

Turning Pages

The summer has been a blur, our garden is really coming on. I'll post some photos from out in the garden patch tomorrow. My chicks are almost adult looking--now they've just got to grow, but they did make it out of their 'ugly stages' successfully. I'm also really excited that I've gained some new penpals this week! Some great girls over at MaryJanesFarm Farmgirl Connection and I are going to be writing letters back and forth and I'm really excited about it. I wrote two of them yesterday, and I've got two more to write to tonight. There's nothing better than a handwritten note in the mail. I suggest you write a note to somebody, anybody, today--it will brighten their day--I guarantee it.

Until tomorrow--have a wonderful evening!

No comments: