Tuesday, June 28, 2011

You just never know...

So, Joe was with me at the barn and was down in the goat pen with our LaMancha nanny. Well, the goat had just got done "pottying" and Joe came up behind her and pointed at the pellets on the ground. I explained that she'd "pottied" and that was what her's looked like. Well Joe was mesmerized. The best part was to come because Joe was standing right behind the poor girl and about five more pellets came out. Joe was smashed against the wall trying to avoid the manure, but at the same time her eyes were as big as saucers watching "where they were coming out of" if you know what I mean. Well now she's really interested and she followed the goat around for another five minutes pointing at her behind and saying "Poop?" I don't know if she was wanting the goat to go again or telling me that's where it came from. At any rate she learned a lot at the barn today, and I got a good laugh out of the whole ordeal.

Ah, life on the farm.

No comments: