Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Day in the Life.

One of the photos I'm editing...and will soon be in my shop.


So far this morning I've fed the livestock, fed Joe, fed me, put clothes on myself and the kid, trimmed a goat's feet, kneaded bread and set it on the back porch to rise, swept the floor, changed 6 diapers, moved the rabbit grazing pen, turned fans on in the barn, broke a sweat right away, turned the horses out, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, and now I'm sitting down to have a cup of tea and take a deep breath. It's not even noon yet, and I've been one busy girl. That's kind of what most of my days look like. The rest of the day will be spent taking ice bottles down to the rabbits, turning a fan on the pregnant goats, mailing some letters (including the free prints won by the livestock namers), making flat bread on the stovetop, making lots of Etsy treasuries, reminding people about my 20% off sale, feeding/watering again, making supper, taking a shower, editing some photographs, reading to Joe, doing some yoga, and going to bed.

Just to wake up the next day and have a to-do list just as long.

I love my life!

No comments: