Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Amazing Etsy Artist: Sarah Storm.

Etsy, to me, is such an amazing place. Full of incredible artists, photographers, and creative people. It is an inspiration to look at all the wonderful shops that fill the site. One artist that has recently come to my attention (and actually has two shops--what an overachiever) is Sarah Storm. What a nifty name, no?

Her first shop that I'll tell you about is a fine art shop named "Created by Storm." Filled with wonderful watercolor paintings of nature. All sorts of lovely fauna and flora for your enjoyment. Here are a few that caught my eye:




Aren't they beautiful. But painting isn't all that she's capable of. Oh, no, she's also a very talented photographer. Her other etsy shop, which is full of her photographic accomplishments, is aptly named "Taken by Storm." She's so clever. Here are a few of my favorites:



I told you she was amazing, didn't I? She's quite the inspiration. The best part about it, there are even more talented artists to be found on Etsy. More and more join, and start their own shops everyday. I love showing their remarkable work on here, but I do believe you should go and check them out for yourself as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this! I am honored and blown away! Thanks for supporting handmade! You rock! :)

Julia Wright said...

You're very welcome. Handmade is easy to support when there are so many great artisans out there doing what they love. It shows.

Keep up the great work!