Thursday, September 29, 2011

This week has flown by.

I'm thinking this week's Illustration Friday may be unfinished by tomorrow.  This is what I've got so far.  It's penciled in, and the background is blocked in with paint, but none of the details have been worked.  I've got lots of non-art stuff I need to get done, so I'm thinking it will be next week before I get to work on it again.  So that's that.
The prompt was 'ferocious,' which I think boxing matches are.

I also got the neatest thank-you gift from a customer who bought some of my bee-themed prints earlier this year.  She sent me a jar of honey from her own bees along with a super nice card.  It was the neatest package I've ever received.  It was yet another reminder that I'm doing exactly what I'm supposed to be.  I love that this is my job!
Super duper awesome thank you gift.
It'll be quite the miracle if I get my to do list finished.  I just figured I'd hop on here and write a quick post so it wouldn't seem as if I disappeared.

No comments: