Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Time Flies.

Hello, remember me?  Did you know you were supposed to write posts more often than every two months or so.  Sorry about that.  The holidays got crazy and I'm just now getting caught back up.  

At any rate, I'm back, and I even have an artist interview to post (probably tomorrow).  Joelee is puny today and Piggybank went to the vet this morning to be neutered, so I'll have my hands full with those two tonight.  

Last week I decided the new year needed something big to get it rolling, so I went into the salon and chopped all of my hair off and then colored it a fantastic red!  I figured a new, fresh hairstyle would bring out some locked up creativity.  I've been working on a new series of artworks and need all the help I can get.



So here we are, it's 2014, sorry for the delay on wishing you a new year.  Now, let's get back to work.

No comments: