Sunday, March 14, 2010

Joe is five months, and time is FLYING!

Can you believe it's already been five months since this beautiful girl has been in my life? She's absolutely wonderful and has become my perfect little companion on my gallivants. She's already been to a few auctions including a cattle sale, Dinky's, and a draft horse auction. She went to her first artist gallery reception of a dear friend of ours last Friday as well. She's getting quite the education early in life. This is her typical sleeping position--she likes the burp rag over her face and a handful of her hair in her hand.
This was right after she woke up a few weekends ago--she's such a happy thing. Bright as the sunshine--I tell you. She loves that it's starting to be warm enough that she can venture outside some.

I'm itching for spring to get here--the local farm & feed stores have their chick days going on, and that let's me know that spring is just around the corner. I'm dreaming of our garden, all the farmer's markets Joe and I are going to find this year, and all the backroads we're going to travel. Joe is getting ready to get up from her nap, but I wanted to update the blog a bit. I have just emailed a batch of etsy shops about featuring some items in their shop for an upcoming garden post, so stay tuned for that.

No comments: