Friday, June 1, 2012

A Life-Sized Dollhouse.

The farmhouse from a recent gallivant.
If I ever had extra money.  I mean a ton of extra money.  This beauty would be mine in a heartbeat.  I would fix it up and visit on the weekends.  It'd be a superb guesthouse even if it happens to be about 10 minutes away from my farm.  It would be a showpiece after I'd get done restoring every inch.

I love the summer kitchen.  I love the two-story porch.  I love the extra long windows.  I love the rolling pastures that surround it.  I love the must-be-ancient tree that grew up beside of it.

I don't know anything about it.  I think it's sitting vacant, but perhaps someone lives there.  I do know that someone keeps cattle back behind it, but there never seems to be any vehicles in the drive or other signs of someone living there.  They keep the grass mowed and that's about it.

Sigh, someday.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That would be lovely. I would totally do the same thing =)

- Sarah
agirlintransit.blogspot.com