Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My Before 30 List.

I want to re-learn how to enjoy life the way my daughter does.
I turned twenty-nine back in August, and I've been working on my goal list for the year before I turn thirty.  Here is what I've got so far:





  1. Six-pack Abs.
  2. Daily Yoga.
  3. Learn to Sew.
  4. Enter a Juried Art Show.
  5. Can Some Garden Produce.
  6. Start a 365-Project.
  7. Write a Short Novel.
  8. Explore 5 New County Fairs.
  9. Go to 5 New Art Galleries.
  10. Visit 2 New Museums.
  11. Paint an Extra-Large Painting Just For Me.
  12. Hang Up All My Collected Artwork.
  13. Start and Keep to a Cleaning Schedule.
  14. Go to a Play.
  15. Go Camping.
  16. Find a Deer Antler Shed.
  17. Buy a Potter's Wheel and Kiln.
  18. Build a Garage.
  19. Explore an Abandoned House.
  20. Reach 550 Sales in the Shop.
  21. Make a Quilt.
  22. Get Dressed Up and Go Out.
  23. Take a Class/Workshop.
  24. Make a Habit of Going to Estate Sales.
  25. Move Chickens to New Coop.
  26. Buy a Piano.
  27. Be More Spontaneous.
  28. Make a Printing Press.
  29. Go to the Junk Gypsy Prom in Texas.
  30. See the West Coast.
  31. Travel to Maine.
  32. Daily Painting/Drawing Habit.
  33. Read Fifteen Books.
  34. Blog on a more reliable basis.
  35. Pursue the John Deere Building into Art Space Realization.

No comments: