Sunday, December 20, 2009

Amazing Etsy Photographers -- williamdohman.etsy.com

Sorry it's been awhile since I've written, my daughter has been taking up most of my time. She's wonderful, and I tend to give up everything else and sit and love on her quite a bit. In order to start things back up again let's take a look at williamdohman.etsy.com. The photographs in his shop are diverse and very appealing. My favorite would have to be "We'll be fine here" because it reminds me of a dream with the darkened edges. Like you're seeing something straight out of his mind. Plus, the image itself fits in my life with the nice open pasture and the cattle. I also really like "Elephant Wishes" because you know there's a neat story about when and where that photo was taken. Please take a moment and look at his shop. There are also wooden toys and signs available there too. "We'll be fine here"

No comments: