Monday, December 14, 2009

A bit of a family favor...

My cousin has helped created an e-book that fits in the theme of this blog. As you've read one of my goals is to bake a loaf of bread and although the book I'm talking about has to do with a bread machine the concept of bread making is there. So, with that, I'm going to put a shameless plug in for his website thebreadmaker.org. It sounds like a wonderful book that helps you to make the most of your bread machine with lots of recipes to try. You should check out the site if only to look at the free samples and if you like what you see, then buy the book. If you mention that you heard about it from this blog that'd be great too.

Oh and I'll be gone for a few days--I'm heading to Johnson County to visit with my grandpa and taking the little business partner with me. This will be her first real trip away from home, so wish us luck and for a safe return.

No comments: