Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2012: Another Year, More Goals.

"Pleasant Dreams" by Me.  Available in my shop.
I should start out by saying I'm a dreamer, that's a given, but I honestly believe that if you think you can or can't either way you're right.   Last year was incredible for me, and as I finish up this first month of the new year I must say I think this year is going to be even better.

Here is a short list of goals for the coming year.

  • Get off the property more.  I want to make it to more auctions, yardsales, and explore as much as possible.
  • Take my camera and business cards with me everywhere.  This is a habit I need to work on.
  • Have floors, walls, and ceilings in the bottom story of our house finished.
  • Take Joe on lots of hikes, picnics, and to swim at the lake as often as I can.
  • Reach my fitness goals.
  • Keep making more and more of our foods from scratch.
  • Contact one of my favorite blogs and ask if they'd like to feature my work.
  • Keep doing artist interviews to learn more about the people I admire.
  • Have a garden even better than last year's.
  • Reach 500 sales by the end of the year.
  • Create more original works of art.
  • Volunteer my time more.
  • Check out all the local farmer's markets.
  • Go to more than just our local fair this summer.
  • Read more.
  • Watch tv less.
  • Listen to more NPR podcasts.
  • Write more.
  • Notice the little things.
I could keep going, but I think you get the gist of it.

What are you hoping to accomplish this year?

No comments: