|"Pleasant Dreams" by Me. Available in my shop.|
Here is a short list of goals for the coming year.
- Get off the property more. I want to make it to more auctions, yardsales, and explore as much as possible.
- Take my camera and business cards with me everywhere. This is a habit I need to work on.
- Have floors, walls, and ceilings in the bottom story of our house finished.
- Take Joe on lots of hikes, picnics, and to swim at the lake as often as I can.
- Reach my fitness goals.
- Keep making more and more of our foods from scratch.
- Contact one of my favorite blogs and ask if they'd like to feature my work.
- Keep doing artist interviews to learn more about the people I admire.
- Have a garden even better than last year's.
- Reach 500 sales by the end of the year.
- Create more original works of art.
- Volunteer my time more.
- Check out all the local farmer's markets.
- Go to more than just our local fair this summer.
- Read more.
- Watch tv less.
- Listen to more NPR podcasts.
- Write more.
- Notice the little things.
What are you hoping to accomplish this year?