Thursday, January 26, 2012

Craigslist Cravings: Sexy Couch.

Now, you'll have to envision this baby with some lipstick on.  I'm thinking reupholstered in a dark grey twill and putting one row of buttons in the back cushion (which it may already have, but I can't tell.  It could be so sleek and handsome, and for $100 it's quite the steal.  Ugh, it makes me sick when I come across something this good and don't have the ability to scoop it up and rescue it.  I'm telling you, this couch would look perfect in our living room after it gets new drywall and floors.  Sigh.  Anybody want to buy it and store it for a few months for me?
Image via Indy Craigslist.

Image via Indy Craigslist.
This style is so hot right now, I've seen new-made-to-look-old sectionals like this go for 6-8k+, which I know I'll never spend on a piece of furniture, so that's what makes this beauty look so appealing to me.

Via The Orbit In (which I'd love to stay at someday).
This would be a wonderful fabric to reupholster that Craigslist couch in.  Wouldn't that make it sublime?

No comments: