This is my favorite time of the year. How inspiring is a fresh, brand-new year spreading out before you? I feel like I've got an imaginary pep squad behind me all day saying, "You can do it! You're fantastic! This is Your year!"
|Cheering Kids via Flickr Commons.|
I won't bore you with all my goals. I've been writing them since early December and have more than two pages worth. I'll just share a few.
- Wake up before dawn daily (so far so good--up before 6 everyday this week).
- Enter a juried art show.
- Interview at least 20 more artists.
- Try a new recipe a week.
- Make it to 300 sales.
|My "Someday Gallery"--aka the old John Deere Dealership in town.|
- Go inside my 'someday gallery.'
- Get my press up and running.
- Start and Finish 90 Days of Exercise (I'm on Day 4 Already).
- Do a 365 Day Project (On Day 3).
- Get my ears pierced--yes, I'm 27 and have never had earrings.
- Start working on the 'perfect wardrobe'--(in other words, clothes that fit).
- Volunteer my time.
- Say "Yes" more than "No."
- Teach Joe to write all her letters and numbers (this is going really quickly, I'm happy to report).
What are your goals/resolutions this year?