Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Amazing Etsy Photographer -- ara133photography.etsy.com

The brightness and vivid colors found in the shop ara133photography.etsy.com are something I'd like to aim toward in my future work. Sure I achieve color, but in "Willow" you can feel the sunshine, and in "Berry Crush" the yellow and red play off of one another to create an eye-popping photograph. My favorite image however has to be of "On the Fence." I have a very similar photo that I took on a gallivant once. Captured is a beautiful silhouette of the bird, whereas mine was of a little sparrow in the mist on a dreary day. I like this one much better than mine. The artist also has a blog at ara133photography.blogspot.com."On the Fence"
"Willow"

1 comment:

ara133photography said...

Great blog!!! And wow, thank you SO much for featuring my photography, I'm honored! :)