Thursday, February 4, 2010

Amazing Etsy Photographer -- honeytree.etsy.com

This photographer has a shop that I'm quite envious of -- honeytree.etsy.com. There are so many wonderful works here that I had a very hard time choosing my three images to feature. The textures and color combinations in all three of these photographs are what drew me to them. I'd say "Ruby jade" is my favorite--the name of the piece goes along with the image and I like the way your eye trickles down from the top of the page. I also really enjoy "Green Hill" because of how your eye travels the line of the landscape. Not only does this photographer have an incredible shop, she has a great blog too at lupeart.blogspot.com which I've greatly enjoyed reading. "Love's language"

1 comment:

Hence72 said...

Hi pleased to meet you

Great blog

Please come visit some time