Friday, July 15, 2011

Birthday Wish List:

My birthday is less than 3 weeks away, so I thought it'd be fun to put some things on here that I'd love to receive on my big 26th. A few are attainable, but most are pretty out of my reach. Enjoy.

A few Etsy finds:

And then of course I wouldn't mind going and seeing the most amazing program in the world before Garrison Keillor retires. He'll be in Louisville mid-August I think. I'd have to go by myself because my husband just doesn't 'get' NPR.
Here is the website--I suggest listening to some of the old shows.

And here is a "definitely not going to happen" present-a $6,000 sofa from Anthropologie, but my goodness it's awesome. I will have a "Bottle Green" couch someday.

Then there is this beauty. A typewriter that types in script. Incredible!
This is what the type looks like. Crazy, amazing. Also via meedily.

Then I'd really like a Borzoi/Irish Wolfhound cross puppy like this one from Marble Falls, Texas that's for sale right now for $200.

A couple Brown Swiss steers would be great too, but I can't seem to locate any.

Finally I'd really, really like for somebody to sit down and tutor me on the ins and outs of my dang sewing machine because I'm dying to make a quilt like this one on Etsy.

So, there you have it, a long and odd list for my birthday. I'm guessing I'll maybe get a dinner or a movie night with Mike and that's better than anything on this list. But it's fun to dream a bit.

No comments: