Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Amazing Etsy Artist -- hangsalittleleft.etsy.com

The art in the shop hangsalittleleft.etsy.com really caught my eye. The "Portrait of the TV Addict" is my favorite because of the wonderful line work in the piece. I also really enjoy "The Indigo Urchin" too; it's a very beautiful piece. The artist also has a website at jessicadoyle.com, another etsy shop (which I'm sure I'll ask her to let me feature later) at jessicadoyle.etsy.com, and a twitter account at twitter.com/jessicadoyle. If you like what you see here, you should see what else she has to offer."Portrait of the TV Addict""The Indigo Urchin"

"Feeling Disconnected"

1 comment:

Jessica Doyle said...

Thanks so much for the feature. I drew the portrait of the TV addict while living out West in Vancouver. My boyfriend at the time watched a lot of TV and was the inspiration for this piece.