Thursday, September 17, 2009

Amazing Etsy Photographers -- urbandesign.etsy.com

The etsy shop urbandesign.etsy.com has a lot of wonderful pieces for sale. The artist also has a website maleahmatthews.com and a blog urbandj.blogspot.com. Her photography subjects remind me of my own work--barns, scenic plants (weeds), trees, and old abandoned things. "Until the Morning" is definitely one of my favorites--it evokes some fond memory for me about spring-time and childhood and our farm. "Sun Kissed" actually does the same thing because I used to lay out in the pasture and look up at the sky through the dandelions and grass. There is a lot more to look at over at her shop and I highly recommend it."Until the Morning"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for choosing my work to blog about! And BIG congrats on your upcoming new arrival, your life is about to change in a wonderful way!