Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Five weeks to go, but holy cow...

I've been feeling SO good here lately--like I can take on the world, but all at once this baby has me feeling nauseous again, with woozy spells, achy belly...it's like a time warp back to about six months ago. I feel so guilty for taking it easy because I have so much that I want to do to this house, the blog, The Gallivanting Girl, everything--but instead I find myself laying on my left side on the couch because that's apparently the only way she and I are both comfortable.

I know I shouldn't feel bad about relaxing for the baby's sake, it's just hard to slow down. Then again, if I was to keep going I'm sure I'd be in the hospital with premature labor and I definitely do NOT want that. So...if you don't hear from me for a bit it's because I'm listening to the wants of this little girl inside me and taking it as easy as possible. Soon enough I'll be a mommy and life will change again.

I'm going to lay down now. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Erica Mazzeo said...

congrats on being almost due! So wonderful :) make sure you rest up!

Julia Wright said...

Thank you very much--I'm doing the best I can on the resting thing, but getting comfortable is harder every day. I can't wait to meet her.

Unknown said...

Yes, do take it easy! This time won't last for much longer.

Congratulations and lots of blessings to you and your baby girl. They are so much fun!