Friday, September 4, 2009

Neat House Tour

One of my secret pleasures is Apartment Therapy because I love looking at the house tours. One in particular that was recently sent to me in an email was Sarah and Hillary's Maximalist Loft via Apartment Therapy Boston
I really like the artwork on the wall, I think I shall try for something similar to that with blues, grays and whites instead of the browns and perhaps a different silhouette instead of the geese.

I am also really liking the giant wooden mustache on the easel. I think that would look amazing hung on the wall--quirky and subtle.

At any rate, there are a lot more great images from the house tour through the link above. This is just what caught my eye, so I suggest you head over to Apartment Therapy and look around for yourself.

No comments: