Thursday, January 7, 2010

Amazing Etsy Artist -- ambera.etsy.com

I could find space on my walls for a lot of items in the shop ambera.etsy.com. Not only are her paintings beautiful, but her printmaking items are gorgeous too. My favorite piece is a painting entitled "Cloud Number 20" for the dark shadows and billowy clouds. I've been gallivanting in weather like this and it made for some memorable drives. I also really enjoy her "Sting Ray Intaglio Print" because I've always been drawn to natural history textbooks and have created pieces very similar to this in the past. I'm actually working on some drawings of animal skeletons for etsy right now. Her art is so beautiful I just thought I'd share it with you. Be sure to see what else she has in her shop. "Sting Ray Intaglio Print"
"Harbor Nocturne Lithograph and Intaglio Print"

No comments: