Thursday, January 21, 2010

Amazing Etsy Photographers -- christinaperdue.etsy.com

This etsy artist's style is similar to mine -- christinaperdue.etsy.com. The photo "Summer Moments" could have been taken by me on some back road on many an occasion. The soft light she captured in it is very memory-inducing for me. Also, I think "Lost Cowboy" is a very genius composition--I could easily come across that image on our farm--it'd just be because one of our dogs stole a boot off the back porch and decided to drag it in the yard to chew. Go and take a peek at the rest of her photos in her shop, and be sure to tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Thank you so much for featuring my work!

Lost Cowboy is such an interesting story and because of that it remains one of my favorites. It was actually taken on a dock during the middle of winter. I was there to capture the river and I was the only person around. This child's boot was laying on that dock and it's mate was nowhere to be found. Finding it gave me chills and the photograph always gives me an eerie feeling.

Anyways, thanks again dear!