Saturday, October 31, 2009

Amazing Etsy Artist -- jstephens13.etsy.com

So far I've only featured etsy shops that had photography or paintings, but this next batch of etsy artists is a varied group. The first shop is jstephens13.etsy.com, and it is home to a lovely group of totes, clutches, and other bags. The fabrics are what drew me to this shop. My favorite is "rOxy in garden trellis" for the combination of fabrics used. I don't personally use a handbag, but these designs are just about enough incentive for me to start. The Louise reusable market bag is also very pretty and I like the fact that the fabric is reversible. Take a look at her shop and see if there's anything you need. She also has a blog at jlstephenscouture.com."Designer Snappy Wallet"

"rOxy in garden trellis"

No comments: