Friday, October 2, 2009

Amazing Etsy Painters -- modernartstudios.etsy.com

Here's another shop that houses beautiful works of art: modernartstudios.etsy.com. Her abstracts really caught my eye for their use of color and just the application of the paint itself. My favorite is "Connection" because it gives me a feeling of 'something is about to happen'--whether that something is good or bad is yet to be seen in the painting, but that's what makes it enjoyable (the possibility for excitement). Her other paintings evoke a similar feeling in me as well--"Daydream" reminds me of the way your vision looks when you open your eyes after having them closed in the sunshine--a little blurry, a little chaotic, but still the shapes of life are there. Please check out her shop and see what other wonderful works she's created."Daydream""Connection"

"Botanical Gardens"--must have already sold.

No comments: