Monday, August 30, 2010

Chow Down.

First, I must apologize--My blog posts that were supposed to go out Friday, Saturday, and Sunday--sat in my draft folder and didn't get published until I found them this morning, but now you've got a lot to read today.Image via How Sweet It Is.


Now on to today's recipe. It comes from the blog How Sweet It Is: Cheesy Sweet Potato Crisps. I want to try them, but convincing Mike to try something he will automatically turn his nose up at just at the name--(yeah, I married a five year old's sensibilities in a grown man--you should've seen me trying to convince him Quiche wasn't going to kill him)--and Sweet Potatoes aren't something he is very keen on. I guess if I just say they are regular potatoes and blame the flavor on all the seasoning, maybe he'll buy it. Either that or I'll just make them for myself and not share--that works too.

No comments: