Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Name Game.

Image via books.google.com.

I've been dwelling on naming my breeding stock since I got my goat does, and the buck and doe rabbits last summer. Nothing seems to fit them, so instead of trying to do it all by myself I'm going to ask you to help me name everybody. I've got 6 rabbit does, and 2 rabbit bucks, plus two goat does, and 1 goat buck who all need new names. I think the best way to do it is for me to post a picture of each animal plus a short description of their personalities next week, and you submit names for them either by commenting on the post or emailing me or by whatever means necessary. Whoever comes up with the best one for each animal will get their name put in a hat and I'll be drawing 2 names out to get a signed art photography print by me! So, start thinking of names and be ready when I post photos of the cuties.

No comments: