Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Vintage Furniture = Love.

I love Apartment Therapy. My favorite read is their "Scavenger Roundup" which is their picks from various Craiglist Ads from across the country. These are my favorites that I've seen today.
Sexy Little Red Leather Chair.
With Sexy Leather Couch...I love the tufting, and the rolled arms...sigh.
This lounge-y metal chair is begging me to find one like it.
The lines are so spiffy.
Look how great they look as a pair.

I'm hoping to make our house masculine, like a professor's study who plays rock and roll on the weekends. I do believe that falls into the eclectic category. Let's just hope I can find furniture like these beauties for a steal when I can finally decorate. I'm itching to make this house into the home I envision it to be.

PS--Earlier my dog and I had to chase a groundhog out of my mother-in-law's house. Picture it and you may chuckle a bit, but believe me it was quite the adventure. Never know what my day may hold. Let's hope the storms later keep under control.

3 comments:

Antique Furniture said...

Haha, that does fall into the eclectic category:) I think they look great and definitely give that jazz.Thanks for sharing!!

Alana Birky said...

So I bought the red leather couch and chair you have listed here! It was a Craigslist ad in the Chicagoland area. What a great find! My husband and I LOVE them.

Julia Wright said...

You are so lucky to have that couch and chair. I am happy you found my little corner of the blogging world. Thanks for stopping by!